Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad
Research Admissions - Important Announcement
- Civil Engineering (MS)
- Civil Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Computer Science and Engineering (MS & Ph.D. )
- Electrical Engineering (MS & Ph.D. )
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Ph.D. )
- Mechanical Engineering ( MS )
- Mechanical Engineering ( Ph.D. )
Interview Schedule for MS and Ph.D
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ph.D)
- Civil Engineering (M.S)
- Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
We have had a large number of applications for our M.S. and Ph.D. programmes. After going through them, we have made shortlists for all the streams offering admissions and the lists may be found here.
Candidates who are shortlisted may kindly note:
- Due to the unusual circumstances that exist in the country, we have been forced to have only interviews for the selection of candidates. Interview schedules for each programme are given in the shortlists.
- The shortlisted candidates listed here will all receive interview call letters by tomorrow evening.
- If your name is shortlisted, and if you have not received and the interview call letter by 6 PM on 20th May 2020, then kindly send a mail saying so to the email id given in the shortlist, giving your application number, name and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates need to submit a statement of purpose (SOP) in pdf format, in about 500 words to the email id given in the shortlists. The SOP files have to be numbered as explained in the interview call letters.
- The interview will be conducted by video conferencing, using the software Zoom. It would be necessary for you to install it on your device (laptop/mobile or desktop) and get yourself familiarised with it. You will also need a few sheets of paper to write on, and a pen.
- More instructions on the interview process are available in the interview call letter.
Applications can be submitted from March 28, 2020 10 am to April 30, 2020, 5pm IST.
The Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT Palakkad) established as an autonomous institute of national importance in 2015 by the Government of India as one of the third generation IITs. IIT Palakkad conducts the undergraduate academic program of B. Tech and research programs leading to M.S and Ph. D in various disciplines. Presently the programs are conducted one half in the temporary campus of Ahalia International Foundation and the other half in the transit facilities at the permanent campus site at Pudussery which is about 7km from Palakkad in the Palakkad-Coimbatore high way. The scenically charming sprawling permanent campus is now being developed into an excellent and modern technological campus. As of now, the Institute is proud of fast growth in terms of the very qualified and committed faculty and staff, well-equipped laboratories, excellent computing infrastructure, a well-stacked library, and a brilliant student community. The Post-Graduate programs of M.Sc. and M.Tech are beginning from the academic year 2019-20.
Applications are invited for admission to the M.S. (Research) and Ph.D. programmes for the August 2020 semester, as per details given in the information brochure. You can submit your application at this portal from March 28, 2020 to April 30, 2020.
|Interviews||June 1 to June 20, 2020|
|Publishing the list of selected candidates||June 26, 2020|
|Last date to issue admission letters||July 2, 2020|
|GN/OBC-NCL Male candidates||Rs.100/-|
|GN/OBC-NCL Female candidates||Rs.50/-|
|SC/ST and PwD candidates||Rs.50/-|
* Application Fee is non-refundable.